During the October training month, we want you to keep in mind the following:
- The schedule changes in the week of October 7th—11th only, so please pay close attention to these columns in the training schedules.
- Girls are scheduled to train on Mondays and therefore miss training October 14th due to Thanksgiving. Make up sessions for this will be held on Thursday evenings throughout the month.This is listed in a seperate column under the girls training schedule. Please pay close attention to when your make up session is.
- The sessions will either be held at Socecr Nova Scotia BMO indoor facility (BMO), or the Mainland Commons outdoor facility (MC) sessions will indicate which field you are at on your schedule. All facilities are located at 210 Thomas Raddall Drive, Halifax, NS, B3S 1K3
- All players must wear CITY training shirts, shin pads and cleats during their training sessions. Please bring your own water each session. Players should also bring cold weather training gear (Track pants, hoodies) for when they are training outside during October.
- October training sessions are mandatory for all players wanting to play AAA, AA, or A. Players wishing to play in the recreational B division need to register by October 1.
- All players MUST be registered before attending a training session. Players may be asked to sit out if they are not registered. Registration will open the week of September 9th