The Skill Centre Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the operation of Halifax City Soccer Club Skill Centre operations.
The Skill Centre Coordinator is responsible for managing the Canada Soccer principles along with providing an operational framework for managing a fluid experience for members and stakeholders.
- Participate in the coordination and operational planning of Skill Centre programs
- Develop/plan weekly training sessions in conjunction with Halifax City’s Game Model and Identity (Supported by the Director of Soccer Development)
- Lead and oversee Skill Centre Training
- Work with volunteer Skill Centre coaches to create a fun, inclusive environment that aids in the development of motivated players
- Manage player fluidity based on their individual needs within the program
- Organize Festival rosters and Game leaders on a weekly basis
- Oversee and support players/coaches at Skill Centre Festivals
- Report to the Director of Soccer Development on all aspects of the Skill Centre program
The Skill Centre Coordinator is an hourly position and compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive within the current job market.
Please forward an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org