The Mini Grassroots Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the operation of Halifax City Soccer Club Grassroots programming.
The Mini Coordinator is responsible for providing oversight, leading, and planning a curriculum based off the Halifax City Soccer Club Game Model.
- Participate in the coordination and operational planning of Mini Grassroot programs
- Develop/plan weekly training session in conjunction with Halifax City’s Game Model and Identity (Supported by the Director of Soccer Development)
- Lead and oversee Mini Grassroots training sessions
- Work with volunteer coaches to create a fun, inclusive environment
- Report to the Director of Soccer Development on all aspects of the Mini Grassroots program
The Mini Grassroots Coordinator is an hourly position and compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive within the current job market.
Please forward an updated resume to email@example.com