When: December 5th, 2019, starts at 7pm
Where: BMO Soccer Centre 2nd Floor Classroom
The Annual General Meeting is an opportunity for the Board of Directors to share news, challenges and successes the club has experienced over the past year. It is also an important event where the Board can hear directly from its membership.
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is to:
- Review and correct the minutes of the previous year's AGM
- Approve the financial statements, including reports to the board
- Receive committee reports not included in the financial statement
- Approve amendments and additions to bylaws
- Call for nomination for the board and/or receive the report of the nominating committee
- Elect new directors
- Carry out any other club business.